The Weekend Writer: How to Write a Quality Non-Fiction Book in a Month Even if You Have a Full-Time Job (Work from Home Series: Book 6)
Is a lack of time preventing you from writing your book?
Let me guess—you’re a writer, but so far, the book you know will be a big hit is stuck inside your head because you simply don’t have the time to sit down and write it. You’ve probably been told that it takes years to write a quality book, but I’m here to tell you that’s just not true.
It’s possible to write a quality book in a month—writing only on the weekends—using my REALISTIC step-by-step plan.
I’m not talking about putting out some of the junk that passes for eBooks these days. Too many would-be authors have bought into the idea that they can publish just any hastily written book and make a killing. But that’s simply not true. My easy-to-implement plan will teach you how to write a book you’ll be proud to put your name on.
Writing books can enable you to earn passive income, promote your business, or you can start a second career as an author.
Here’s what you’ll find in this revolutionary book:
- How to get in the right mindset to write on a limited schedule
- How to choose a book topic that sells
- How to outline your book in a way that makes writing it easier
- How to set up a no-fail writing schedule so you can meet your deadline
- How to use productivity hacks that will help you stay on track and accomplish your goal
- How to edit quickly and efficiently
- A weekend-by-weekend blueprint that shows you the exact steps you need to take to have a finished book in just one month—only writing on the weekends.
Are you ready to begin writing your book? Download this book and begin NOW!